শুক্রবার, ১ নভেম্বর, ২০১৩

Rosie Huntington Whiteley Stays in Shape for Halloween

Staying slim in the midst of Halloween indulgence, Buberry model Rosie Huntington Whiteley went to the gym for a workout in Studio City, CA today (October 31).


The British babe looked great, wearing a gray shawl over a black tee and sexy yoga pants, sporting a pair of blue and bright green running treads.


In related news, the 26-year-old revealed that she was not always exulted for her angelic good looks, saying in an interview with MailOnline, "I was teased about the way I looked at school. I got teased because of my lips. I used to get called t*t lips – because I had big lips but no breasts. And then I was called Kipper Lips."


She continued, saying, "There was a big group of girls that was Devon’s answer to Mean Girls, and they would storm the bathrooms shouting, "I’m going to f****ing deck you, Lips! See you on the school bus. And boys didn’t really go out with me."


Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/rosie-huntington-whiteley/rosie-huntington-whiteley-stays-shape-halloween-953182
Category: Red Sox Score   aldon smith   Derrick Thomas  

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন